Friday, April 3, 2009

Jen & Clay Jarvie

So one of my best friends, Nicole has finally convinced me that I should start a blog. I can't make any guarantees about how often it will get updated, but I will do my best. Now those of you in Logan who have been missing me can see what's been happening in the wild world of Rock Springs, WY. I recently got married to the perfect guy for me. Clay has made my life so much better and he has been an amazing husband for the almost 2 months that we've been married. I moved from Logan to Rock Springs because Clay already lived here and had a much higher paying job than I did in Utah lol. We are planning on staying here for a couple years and then we will see where our lives take us after that. It can only get better from here :)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so excited that you have a blog now. You will have a lot of fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes..I win! You will like to post stuff on here when your hubby is at work and you are bored. I miss you already but I am excited I get to come see you in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the clay jarvie that work at the rs flying j?

    ReplyDelete