Tuesday, April 7, 2009

feelin good....

Yesterday was our 2 month anniversary- wow I can't believe we've already been married for 2 months! We started off our day at Clay's favorite place, The Home Depot. We were looking for some cool plants/bushes and flowers for our yard. Most of what we saw looked dead, but it turned out they were just "resting" during the colder weather. We ended up getting some really cute little bushes that will eventually bloom bright red and a few packets of wildflower and daisy seeds. Clay had already purchased his annual sunflower seeds. I saw the ones he grew last summer and they were awesome! He definately has a greener thumb than I do. I hope the ones that I planted actually sprout something :) The weather was perfect. We left the front door open all day and let the cool breeze in. I mentioned to Clay that I am in a much better mood when it's warm outside and he totally agreed. I am really looking forward to summer, sitting out on the deck and watching the sun go down. Those are some of my favorite times.

2 comments:

  1. We went looking for seeds yesterday also! We're planting a garden this year. Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....two months! time flies! oh and so glad you started a blog. its cute!!!

    ReplyDelete