Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fun in the Sun

So we just got back from our honeymoon about two weeks ago so I thought I'd share some pics. Clay surprised me with a trip to California on our wedding day! I was so excited when I found out we were going somewhere warm! We were there for 4 days and had the time of our lives. It was so much fun! It had been a few years since I'd been there and even more than that for Clay so it was the perfect destination for our honeymoon. Clay's uncle was nice enough to let us use his points for our hotel room. We got an awesome suite! It was really nice, and even better, it was free! We spent our days at Disneyland, California Adventure, and Universal Studios. Everything was fabulous - except for the night we got a flat tire on our rental car. So besides that little setback, it was smooth sailing in sunny California :)






3 comments:

  1. Great blog Jen. Hey Clay, I like the plaid shorts. You look hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the honeymoon pictures! You guys already look like a married couple. That's not a bad thing. Your blog looks so cute by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so jealous. Man i wish i could get out of here and go somewhere warm. You look so pretty. Love the blog and so excited we can keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete