Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Beast

Just when I got done updating the blog I was informed by Varitek, our dog, that I hadn't said anything about him. He and I haven't been on speaking terms too much lately. I love a nice backyard with green grass and nice looking stuff but he likes to chew up sprinklers, tear up bushes, and basically be a big pain in the butt. I hope he grows out of this puppy thing because while he is a cute dog, he ain't got nothing on Nellie so cleaning up after him just ain't no fun. Having said that he did do something the other day that was quite impressive and will hopefully instill fear into anyone who ever thought about crossing my property line that was uninvited and unwanted.

Just for the record that is a full size basketball he is "jawing". The only way this could be scarier is if his drool was somehow toxic. Anyways, I might have to start posting warning signs around the perimiter of my yard, never know when I might get sued by a burglar because my dog clamped onto his head while he was trying to steal my stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment